Open Positions at Britton Gallagher
We are always looking to add talent to our team. We have a range of positions we staff, from insurance and risk management consultants, to operations, accounting, administration, marketing, and more!
NOW HIRING! EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Developing professional relationships with client contacts
- Creating open enrollment materials
- Conducting employee meetings (virtual or in person)
- Providing assistance to clients for post open enrollment administrative work
- Identifying employee communication needs throughout the year
- Overseeing wellness-related initiatives (i.e. attending health fairs, providing educational materials, and coordinating carrier representation for onsite client events)
- Resolving complex claim or billing service issues
- Providing compliance guidance to clients regarding COBRA/FSA/HSA
- Updating the internal client records in coordination with renewal processing
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Wellness program
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Critical Illness and accident plans
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work Schedules
- Community involvement
Our Employee Benefits & Perks!
We pride ourselves on having a team-oriented, fun yet challenging atmosphere that offers professional and personal growth opportunities. Britton Gallagher is family friendly, with flexible scheduling and work from home options.
Our modern office space in the heart of Downtown Cleveland offers breathtaking views, open concept work stations, and plenty of after work entertainment!
Our Benefits Package includes: